Assistant Adjunct Professor
Risk assessment and research on toxic air contaminants and pesticides, children's health, emergency planning and response, engineered nanomaterials, Parkinson's disease and female reproductive toxicity.
- Environmental Toxicology, University of California, Riverside, 2004 PhD
- Environmental Health, San Diego State University, 1997 MPH
- Biological Sciences and Spanish, University of California, Davis, 1992 BS
- ETX 138 - Legal Aspects of Environmental Toxicology
- Member of the NorCal and SoCal Society of Toxicology
- Member of the National Society of Toxicology