Assistant Deputy Director at OEHHA, Cal/EPA
Dr. Marty has been in the regulatory toxicology area for 26 years, focusing on the adverse public health impacts of environmental chemicals. Her focus has been primarily on air pollution health effects and impacts on infants and children. More recently, she has been involved in "green chemistry" issues, which means moving towards safer chemicals in consumer products.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of California, Davis, 1983 PhD
- ETX 135 - Health Risk Assesment of Toxicants
- Supervising Toxicologist at Cal/EPA, OEHHA
- Assistant Deputy Director of Scientific Affairs Division at OEHHA, Cal/EPA
- Chief, ATEB at Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment